Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Noah & His Buddies!

So I thought I would take a break from blogging clients to blog my sweet boy! Last week we went on a walk/hike with our friend's the Heinle's! We always have so much fun with them... and Noah LOVES Weston and Tanner!

Noah was full of personality this day and I couldn't help but keep snapping!
We were sporting our CU gear in honor of daddy who was at the men's retreat with church.






Weston and Noah playing...


Sweet Tanner boy...

I love this one... like there couldn't be anything more important that dirt!








Sarah and Weston!


I couldn't believe Tanner was climbing on this gate... that was some big boy stuff! Noah and Tanner are exactly the same age and Noah wouldn't have even tried! I guess it helps that he has a big brother to follow! =)

Weston...


This was only the beginning of the dirt and mud...

Not too sure what happened to the hair...



Thanks, Sarah, Weston and Tanner for a great morning!

1 comment: