Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Boulder Baby Photographer - Yummy CC

Okay... so CC is so super yummy I just want to eat her up! I never really understood that saying much until I had my own... but now I know... and CC is definitely eatable! She was such a trooper for our shoot, if you can't tell by this first picture... =)


CC or otherwise known as Collins Conrad (such a cool name, she is destine to be cool)... has the most amazing mommy! Kristy is so in love and so incredible with her it's inspiring to watch. Oh and if CC is half as beautiful as her mommy... she is one lucky girl!


Sleeping babies are one of my favorite things next to a baby's giggle...


I have known Justin for pretty much most of my life and I couldn't be more thrilled for anyone than I am for him to be a daddy! He is so amazing and loving. Truly meant to be a dad... CC's daddy!


As long as she was in daddy's arms, she was content... even if she was naked and in a bright window light! =)


Credit to her fabulous Aunt Stacee for the Juicy hat! If it was up to Auntie... nothing but Couture for this little one! ; )



Love the baby toes... they could be dessert...


Justin and Kristy... thank you for letting me come into your home... hang for a few hours and take photos of little miss yummy! I love you all and I am so excited for you as you grow your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment